By Keith Makan, Scott Alexander-Bown
Just received .mobi from packtpub site. It opened directly in Calibre so i guess there's no DRM. remark if there is.
sensible recipes to delve into Android's safeguard mechanisms by means of troubleshooting universal vulnerabilities in purposes and Android OS versions
• study the safety of Android purposes and units, and take advantage of universal vulnerabilities in functions and Android working systems
• improve customized vulnerability review instruments utilizing the Drozer Android safety evaluation Framework
• Reverse-engineer Android purposes for protection vulnerabilities
• guard your Android program with modern hardening techniques
Android safeguard Cookbook discusses many universal vulnerabilities and safety comparable shortcomings in Android purposes and working structures. The e-book breaks down and enumerates the techniques used to take advantage of and remediate those vulnerabilities within the type of designated recipes and walkthroughs.
The publication additionally teaches readers to take advantage of an Android protection review Framework referred to as Drozer and the way to strengthen plugins to customise the framework.
Other subject matters lined comprise the way to reverse-engineer Android purposes to discover universal vulnerabilities, and the way to discover universal reminiscence corruption vulnerabilities on ARM units. by way of program defense this ebook will convey a number of hardening ideas to guard software elements, the knowledge saved, safe networking. In precis, Android safety Cookbook offers a realistic research into many parts of Android software and working process safety and offers the
What you are going to examine from this book
• manage the Android improvement instruments and frameworks
• interact in software defense concepts
• Use the Drozer Android defense review Framework
• customise and strengthen your personal plugins for the Drozer Framework
• make the most, enumerate, and research universal program point exploits
• shield purposes from universal vulnerabilities and exploits
• Reverse-engineer purposes for universal code point vulnerabilities
• safe program networking, SSL/TLS
• Encryption to guard program data
"Android safety Cookbook' breaks down and enumerates the strategies used to take advantage of and remediate Android app defense vulnerabilities within the type of distinctive recipes and walkthroughs.
Who this e-book is written for
"Android safety Cookbook" is geared toward a person who's taken with Android app defense and needs with the intention to take the mandatory useful measures to guard themselves; which means Android program builders, safeguard researchers and analysts, penetration testers, and customarily any CIO, CTO, or IT managers dealing with the impeding onslaught of cellular units within the company surroundings will take advantage of studying this book.
Read Online or Download Android Security Cookbook PDF
Similar security books
This ebook constitutes the refereed court cases of the 4th Australasian convention on details defense and privateness, ACISP'99, held in Wollongong, NSW, Australia in April 1999. The 26 revised complete papers offered have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from a complete of fifty three submissions. The ebook is split in topical sections on Boolean features, key administration, cryptanalysis, signatures, RSA cryptosystems, workforce cryptography, community protection, digital trade, deal with regulate, and odds and ends.
This ebook develops a theoretical and empirical argument concerning the disintegration of protection groups, and the following breakdown of sturdy peace between countries, via a strategy of norm degeneration. It attracts jointly key our bodies of up to date IR literature – norms and safety groups – and brings their mixed insights to undergo at the empirical phenomenon of disintegration.
Blunders, within the type of undesirable judgements, are a standard characteristic of each presidential management, and their results run the gamut from pointless army spending, to neglected possibilities for international coverage virtue, to unnecessary bloodshed. This e-book analyzes a number of presidential judgements made within the realm folks international policy—with a different specialize in nationwide security—over the prior part century so as to create a roadmap of the choice strategy and a consultant to higher international coverage decision-making within the more and more advanced context of twenty first century diplomacy.
Extra info for Android Security Cookbook
3. Deliberate Contamination A further example of how extensively a chemical can contaminate the food chain is the incident(s) of sudan dye contamination that occurred in 2003–2005 in the UK. Sudan Dyes (Sudan I, II, III & IV) are red colorants (azo-dyes) that are prohibited, under the Colours in Food Regulations 1995 and Directive 94/36/EC, for use in foodstuffs to be placed on the market in the EU. The dyes cause liver and bladder tumors in laboratory animals (Anonymous 1975) and in vitro studies on Sudan I suggest its carcinogenic potential applies to humans as well (Stiborova et al.
2009). The contaminated milk was also used to produce other foodstuffs. Some of these were exported. Forty seven countries reported finding melamine contamination in products which had been imported from China, imported via third countries or illegally placed on their markets (Gossner et al. 2009). 2 was considered to be accidental. The sudan dye and melamine incidents were deliberate but done for commercial gain, possibly in ignorance of the consequences. e. designed to deliberately harm consumers.
Whilst agreeing with the authors that politicians should consider carefully what evidence they use to frighten the public and push through their own agendas, the case against Mr. Bourgass is important for this discussion in that what was found in his London flat was a jar containing traces of nicotine together with recipes for its extraction. According to the investigating officer, this is beyond dispute and was not challenged by the defence. Clearly Mr. Bourgass was aware of the toxic nature of the substance and had attempted to acquire some, presumably by extracting it from a nicotine containing product such as cigarettes.
Android Security Cookbook by Keith Makan, Scott Alexander-Bown